- Position ID
- TT - 1033 (Full Time / 100% Remote)
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Must reside in: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX or WA)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time W-2 Employee role.
(Qualifying states of residence are: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX and WA)
Mile High View:
- The Cloud Data Engineer is part of a Data Management team that is responsible for modernizing and transforming our data and reporting capabilities across our products by implementing a new modernized data architecture. The position will be responsible for day-to-day data collection, transportation, maintenance/curation, and access to corporate data asset. The Cloud Data Engineer will work cross-functionally across the enterprise to centralize data and standardize it for use by business reporting, machine learning, data science or other stakeholders. This position plays a critical role in increasing the awareness about available data and democratizing access to it across data partners.
- No travel is expected for this position.
- Crafting and maintaining efficient data pipeline architecture.
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline/flow architecture.
- Identifying, crafting, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Working with technical and non-technical stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Working with the team to strive for clean and meaningful data, and greater functionality and flexibility within the team’s data systems.
- Design processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL query authoring.
- Experience working with streams such as Event Hubs and Event Driven Architectures.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform including Power BI and Power Apps.
- Proficiency with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, C#, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Databricks, Spark, etc.
- Experience building, maintaining, and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience cleaning, testing, and evaluating data quality from a wide variety of ingestible data sources.
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of proven experience deploying and maintaining always-on data services.
- 2+ years in building data engineering pipelines in Azure (ADF, Databricks, or Synapse).
- 2+ years in cloud data engineering experience in Azure.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server.
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.