- Position ID
- TT - 1012 (Full Time / Remote)
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Must reside in USA)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
NOTE: This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time W-2 Employee role. (100% Remote – must reside in the USA to qualify)
Mile High View:
- Use your experience in full-stack development to develop and evolve an e-commerce solution.
- Help to re-architect the data-layer using Entity Framework
- No travel is expected for this position.
- Develop new software based on given requirements using industry best practices and design patterns for security, maintainability, performance while following existing internal standards.
- Maintain and improve the performance and quality of existing software.
- Design and drive migration efforts of existing commerce framework to industry-standard platforms (esp. Entity Framework, .NET 6, etc.)
- Develop and maintain unit tests for existing and newly-created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Identify and implement new software tools, development processes, and procedures.
- Work directly with clients and internal product managers to assist with continuous process improvement
- Experience with database dev/design using SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Proficiency in the data layer with EF and/or Dapper
- Strong understanding of OO design and OOP techniques for Web-based apps
- Any experience developing software solutions for manufacturing, distribution, or financial industries
- Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience with Azure
- Experience with XML/XPath/XSLT
- Familiarity with Linux
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.