TechTalent is pure technical recruitment focused on identifying and presenting top technical talent to the San Diego business community from tech startups and SMBs to mature companies. Whether you have a need for experienced senior level individual contributors or tech leadership talent, you can count on TechTalent to deliver.
Our approach is unique
- The founder of TechTalent is originally from the tech space which includes not only independent tech consulting, but a technical management role held for years with a small, fast growing San Diego based software company. After a successful exit via acquisition by a larger software company, he transitioned to the staffing domain. This unique background means he’s no stranger to the software space which amplifies TechTalent’s effectiveness.
- Add over 25 years of concentrated technical recruiting expertise to years in the tech space and this unique blend positions TechTalent as a true consultative partner. Compare this blended experience to other tech staffing outfits (with little to no tech industry experience submitting resumes based on a job description filled with a handful of misunderstood technical buzzwords) and the difference is pronounced.
Our recruiting philosophy
Instead of fantasizing about large placement fees or bloated bill rates, TechTalent focuses on matching talented people with attractive career opportunities. Essential best practices and guiding principles are:
- Do what’s right! In the end, this entire process involves individual careers and company futures so it’s critical to keep things in perspective.
- Invest time up front to understand your core business, company culture and the specifics of your technical environment.
- Only present strong, pre-qualified candidates. As a matter of fact, we’d rather not send you any candidates than a handful of pseudo-qualified resumes.
"Thanks for building the team that made us successful."