- Position ID
- TT - 1028
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Must reside in: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX or WA)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time W-2 Employee role.
(Qualifying states of residence are: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX or WA)
Mile High View:
- Perform hands-on software design, dev and testing using C#, .Net Core and SQL Server.
- Use your experience in back-end development to develop and evolve a microservice architecture.
- Build out REST API layers to integrate with third-party systems.
- Utilize an agile approach while working closely with customers and cross-functional teams.
- No travel is expected for this position.
- Develop new software based on given requirements using industry best practices and design patterns for security, maintainability, performance while following existing internal standards.
- Actively participate in relevant sprint processes (e.g. planning, grooming, retrospectives, scrums).
- Maintain and improve the performance and quality of existing software.
- Develop and maintain unit tests for existing and newly-created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Responsible for 3rd level emergency support for maintaining site operation with minimal downtime.
- Identify and implements new software tools, development processes, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of .NET Core.
- Strong proficiency and fluency in C# and T-SQL.
- Experience with SPA Architectures (esp. React).
- Ability to design efficient distributed systems.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in B2C, customer facing web applications.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Experience with Visual Studio and VS Build Process.
- Experience with RESTful API development using ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience SQL Server.
- Experience with CI/ CD pipelines.
- Proficiency with Azure.
- Proficiency with container technologies (esp. Docker).
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.