- Position ID
- TT - 1029
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Must reside in: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX or WA)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time W-2 Employee role.
(Qualifying states of residence are: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX or WA)
Mile High View:
- This is a hands-on technical role (e.g. heads-down development, tech design, code reviews, etc.) while providing technical leadership within the team and working in concert with the team’s enterprise architect .
- You will report directly to the VP of Software Dev.
- This role calls for deep tech chops with the Microsoft stack.
- Specifically, you must have a solid understanding of .NET and/or .NET Core and proficiency with T-SQL.
- No travel is expected for this position.
- Work with your dedicated Product Manager to determine priorities, plan out releases, etc.
- Create and review tech designs for large features.
- Conduct code reviews to maintain quality.
- Mentor team members.
- Write code alongside the team.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers.
- Be responsible for implementing/maintaining technical architecture.
- At least 7+ years in software development, 3+ years in leading engineering initiatives
- Extensive experience building web applications (incl. one or more SPA frameworks)
- Experience building systems to handle large scale while maintaining high availability
- Solid understanding of .NET and/or .NET Core and T-SQL
- Proficiency developing API layers within ASP.NET
- Experience with Azure
- Understanding of containerization (esp. Docker)
- Solid experience with Git and working in a fully automated CI/CD environment
- A track record of leading projects, mentoring peers, and collaborating with technical and business partners.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams
- Experience with RESTful API development using ASP.NET Web API of gRPC
- Experience with React
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, or Elasticsearch
- Proficiency with Azure PaaS components
- Proficiency with container technologies (eg. Docker Orchestration)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field.
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.