- Position ID
- TT - 1027
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Must reside in: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX or WA)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
Apply for this position
This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time W-2 Employee role.
(Qualifying states of residence are: CA, FL, NY, TN, TX or WA)
Mile High View:
- Use your React.js skills to design/build mobile-first, customer-facing web applications.
- Work closely with Product and UI/UX teams to produce intuitive front-end apps that are responsive and easy to learn and use.
- No travel is expected for this position.
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile-first websites and web applications.
- Write coherent, tested, organized, and performant code while integrating REST APIs.
- Develop front-end testing code and perform automated testing of code.
- Apply UI design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions.
- Apply web performance optimizations to application to maximize client performance.
- Participate in front-end web design with product and UI/UX teams.
- Advise engineering & business stakeholders on best practices, compatibility issues, and tradeoffs.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in integrating with backend REST and/or GraphQL based APIs.
- Experience building SEO driven websites.
- Understanding of UX design principles.
- Solid understanding of front-end performance optimization tooling & techniques.
- Experience in B2C, customer facing frontend development with React.
- Experience in interacting with/understanding backend technologies within the API layer (esp. C# and ASP.NET Web API).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficiency with Azure.
- Proficiency with container technologies (esp. Docker).
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.