- Position ID
- TT - 1026
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Must reside in: CA, NY, TX, FL, or TN)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
Mile High View:
NOTE: This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time Employee role.
(Qualifying states are: CA, NY, TX, FL, TN)
- This position is a hybrid role requiring technical expertise (programming, tech design, code reviews), people management skills (1 on 1s and mentorship), and product development work (collaborating with product managers and UX/UI designers, scheduling work, and prioritizing features).
- Deep experience requited with the Microsoft stack
- This position will report to the VP of Software Development.
- Work with your dedicated Product Manager to determine priorities, plan out releases, and assign work to reports.
- Create and review tech designs for large features. You are responsible for the technical architecture of the system you are building (with guidance and support from our architect).
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality. We use code reviews as an opportunity to teach, learn, and maintain code quality.
- Write code alongside the team.
- Manage 3 – 5 engineers. As a Tech Lead you will need to conduct 1 on 1’s and help encourage and facilitate technical growth within your team.
- Have a hands-on attitude. While it’s important to delegate work to your reports, it’s also important to be willing to jump in and solve a problem or handle a crisis.x
- At least 7+ years in software development, 3+ years in leading engineering initiatives
- A track record of leading projects, mentoring peers, and collaborating with technical and business partners.
- Extensive experience building web applications.
- Experience building systems to handle large scale while maintaining high availability.
- Solid understanding of .NET and/or .NET Core and T-SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Experience with RESTful API development using gRPC or ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Proficiency with Azure.
- Proficiency with container technologies (esp. Docker).
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.