- Position ID
- TT - 1007
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Excluded states are: CA, AR, VA, AK, HI and WA)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
Apply for this position
Mile High View:
NOTE: This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time Employee role.
(Excluded states of residency are CA, AR, VA, AK, HI and WA)
- Join a growing company that is committed to impacting the patient journey in a positive way.
- Put your .NET dev chops to work and be part of something that matters.
- This is a full stack dev position focused on web application development.
- Partner with Business Analysts to translate stakeholder’s business requirements into functional requirements.
- Design, test, deploy and support new and existing web apps.
- 5+ years of hands-on dev experience with solid OOD and related coding skills.
- Rock solid experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and WebAPI.
- 3+ years using SQL Server including T-SQL, data modeling, concurrency control and transaction, and performance tuning.
- Experience with SOA, microservices, and API-centric design.
- Experience in unit testing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, but open to equivalent experience.
- Experience in Angular, React and/or Knockout.
- Experience in healthcare, pharma and/or familiarity with working in a HIPPA environment.
- Experience with Twilio APIs
- Experience with Azure.
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.