- Position ID
- TT - 1025
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Must reside in: CA, NY, TX, FL, or TN)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
Mile High View:
NOTE: This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time Employee role.
(Qualifying states are: CA, NY, TX, FL, TN)
- This is an opportunity to fully own the DevOps aspects of a team developing in .NET Core and deploying into Docker on Azure.
- The Docker/Azure infrastructure is in place, so your role is to fully automate and optimize the build/test/deploy processes.
- Manage CI/CD systems as well as maintain and troubleshoot virtual assets and software systems.
- Design, manage and monitor system, security, and application health alerts.
- Automate service deployments and maintenance tasks.
- Must have experience with Azure in a production environment (e.g. compute, storage, networking, services, and monitoring).
- 2+ years of focused DevOps experience using Azure.
- Proficiency with Docker
- Solid experience with GitHub Actions and/or Azure DevOps.
- Advanced scripting chops using PowerShell.
- Solid networking fundamentals (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, routing, load balancing).
- Ideally hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with other container/orchestration technologies like Kubernetes.
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.