- Position ID
- TT - 1008
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- 100% REMOTE - (Excluded states are: CA, AR, VA, AK, HI and WA)
- This opportunity is available for our Referral Rewards program.
Mile High View:
NOTE: This is a FULLY REMOTE, Direct Hire/Full Time Employee role.
(Excluded states are CA, AR, VA, AK, HI and WA)
- Join a growing company that is committed to impacting the patient journey in a positive way.
- Put your DevOps engineering chops to work and be part of something that matters.
- Maintain and continually build out an existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Perform as IT department’s Release Engineer.
- Five or more years of building and/or maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Solid experience and fluency with Git.
- Ideally hit the ground running with Octopus Deploy, Bamboo, Bitbucket, however, equivalent experience with alternative tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab or even Azure DevOps experience will be considered.
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, but open to equivalent experience
- Agile environment experience
- Experience with UIPath
- Healthcare industry experience
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.