- Position ID
- Depends on Experience + Strength of Fit
- San Diego - California
- Sorry, this opportunity is not available for our Referral Rewards program.
Apply for this position
Growing best-in-class SaaS/Enterprise Software company (which recently secured 30MM in growth funding) is looking for a Software Architect
The Software Architect in ensuring that common architecture decisions and strategies are implemented consistently across business.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, and delivery of Enterprise architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business.
- Hands-on lead the effort to provide integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate software solutions required to support business goals and strategy.
- Manage all efforts to support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture.
- Reviewing designs and recommending improvements to the architecture.
- Responsible for being aware of cloud base Enterprise Applications industry trends, and enterprise standards
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with cloud, SaaS, scalable, mission critical applications
- Expert level experience creating cloud based enterprise architecture (application, data, and hosting)
- Expert level hands-on troubleshooting skills
- Experience with big data design patterns – hadoop
- Advanced experience in Microsoft .NET technologies, including C# and ASP.NET
- Service Oriented Architecture, and XML, XSD, XSL, XPATH.
- Advanced experience creating and consuming web services (SOAP and Rest)
- Expert experienced in working with SQLServer databases (DB Design, TSQL, Optimization).
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- H1-B Visa
- US citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Thank you.
- Relocation is not provided. Thank you.